Product > Pneumatic Springs > AIRSTROKE – Pneumatic Actuators
Airstroke is an original pneumatic actuator which is made with a special rubber component, highly resistant nylon cords and metallic ends.
Bellows with one or two waves which were designed by FIRESTONE engineering.
Due to the lower cost and no maintenance or lubrication, it is superseding the pneumatic cylinders. It can be activated hydraulically, with water, brake fluid and others (products derived from petrol can’t be used).
• No maintenance;
• No moving parts, subject to friction and wear;
• No lubrication;
• Flexibility allows angular motion at 30 degrees;
• It can work in harsh environment;
• No waste of air, no leakage;
• Compact – it uses a little area;
• Low cost;